For over two decades, the professionals at Reimers Systems Inc have been working diligently to innovate the best hyperbaric chamber systems with highly advanced features, one of which is the Reimers 8400S Series. The company today sells numerous models of these systems, and many are designed to be used in clinical settings for therapy.
While the company manufacturers numerous models that may be suitable for your needs, the Reimers 8400S Series is highly advanced and is suitable for safely and effectively administering oxygen treatments to multiple patients at one time. If you are in the market to invest in a new hyperbaric system for your clinical setting, a closer look at this model may be helpful.
Unlike many other models manufactured by Reimers Systems Inc., the Reimers 8400S is a single lock chamber. Through this innovative design, the chamber is smaller in size and weight, and the cost of the chamber is more affordable than double-lock designs. It can accommodate between six and eight patients with ease.
Interested in learning more about the Reimers 8400S Series hyperbaric chamber or the other new and used hyperbaric systems that we sell? Fill out the contact form below or contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable customer service associate.
- One attendant fold-up seat
- Removable steel chairs to accommodate patients in gurneys
- Large, rectangular portal for easy entrance into the chamber
- Six portable windows
- Three Canty lights
- Patient entertainment system
- Communications and video monitoring system
- Pressurization of up to six PSI per minute and up to 6.5 ATA
- Breathing features for hoods, masks and nebulizers with additional features designed for attendants in the chamber
- Safety features like automated controls and fire suppression systems
- Potable water access for cleanliness and sanitation