When a medical clinic is looking for a hyperbaric chamber that offers excellent quality treatments every time and seats multiple patients, the Reimers 12000T Series hyperbaric chamber is the one to choose. Product by Reimers Systems Inc, a world leader in hyperbaric chamber manufacturing, this particular hyperbaric chamber seats between 19 and 31 patients and has space for five medical attendants.
The Reimers 12000T Series is the best option for clinics or hospitals looking for chambers that can accommodate the most patients at a time. Having this kind of equipment in your practice can be very beneficial but at the same time costly.
Interested in learning more about the Reimers 12000T Series hyperbaric chambers or the other new and used hyperbaric systems that we sell? Fill out the contact form below or contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable customer service associate.
- Rectangular doors are featured throughout the chamber.
- Door sills are flush with the floor of both the inside and the outside of the chamber. This makes transporting patients in and out of the hyperbaric chamber easier.
- 13 different 12.5″ diameter windows located in the chamber, and a single 10″ diameter window located in the door. These windows offer maximum visibility inside the hyperbaric chamber.
- Complex computer training skills are not required to operate the Reimers 12000T Series hyperbaric chamber. This chamber has a simple to use console.
- The main PVHO of the Reimers 12000T Series is segmented allowing easy installation in place that have limited access.
- Masks, hoods, and nebulizers are supported at each patient station
- The breathing gas is operated on standard hospital supply pressure
- The oxygen is automatically turned off if a fire is detected.
- This hyperbaric chamber comes with full video surveillance for monitoring the patients receiving treatment in the chamber