In many hospitals and other clinical settings, patients with breathing disorders and other related conditions are treated most effectively in a hyperbaric chamber. Reimers Systems Inc. is widely known for manufacturing an excellent selection of hyperbaric chamber systems, and these systems are designed to be safe, affordable and highly effective at delivering results. The Reimers 7800D Series is one of several models available to consider for clinical use.
With its medium-sized footprint coupled with its ability to treat up six patients in a seated position at the same time, this is ideal for many hospital settings and treatment centers. There are several optional features available with this model that can be customized so that this model further meets your specific needs.
Interested in learning more about the Reimers Systems 7800D Series Hyperbaric Chamber or the other new and used hyperbaric systems that we sell? Fill out the contact form below or contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable customer service associate.
- Round door with a 36-inch diameter and other doors that have a 30-inch diameter
- Four rounded port windows in the main chamber that measure 10 inches in diameter plus two additional port windows in the entry lock
- Padded bench seating for patients
- Fold-up jump seat for the attendant
- Up to 6.5 ATA pressure capability with pressurization at a rate of six PSI per minute
- Superior profile and ventilation controls
- Attendant support mask and patient stations that accommodate hoods, nebulizers and masks
- Real-time video monitoring and backup phones for communication
- Cassette feed for patient entertainment