The 4200 chamber system is a single-lock hyperbaric chamber designed for clinical hyperbaric therapy applications not involving decompression exposures. The single lock design helps minimize the size, weight, and cost of the chamber where those items are important. the 42″ diameter chamber is most suitable where available space is limited. The chamber is pressurized with air while the patient breathes oxygen through a hood or mask. The pressure and ventilation controls are pneumatically operated and require no electrical power.
Easy to use control
Minimum operator input is required for normal treatment protocols. However, pressurization and ventilation control are easily adjustable as needed to meet any prescribed protocol.
The chamber includes an intercom system that allows two-way communication between the operator and the patient. This system also permits audio and video entertainment for the patient. The communications are powered through a small power supply that plugs into a standard 110/220 VAC wall outlet. The communication system is also provided with an onboard battery backup to supply power to the communication system in the event of a power outage.
- Spacious Interior
- Door seals with pressure – No mechanical latching is required
- (3) 10″ diameter PVHO compliant windows are provided for viewing and lighting purposes
- (1) 10″ diameter PVHO compliant window is provided for watching video inside the chamber
- Easy to use, semi-automatic pressuriaztion, depressurization, and ventilation controls
- Includes pressurization and depressurization controls operable from inside the chamber. Conswquently, patient self-exit is possible
- Constant oxygen monitoring with oxygen analyzer system
- Provided with (4) IV fluid passthrough ports
- 4 wheel castors for easy chamber movement
- Requires low maintenance as most of the key components are pneumatically operated
- Chamber comes in four attractive color choices: White, Turquoise, Light Gray, Aqua Blue