The 7200 series chambers are 72 inches internal diameter single or dual lock, typically rated for 4 to 8 occupants. This is PCCI’s smallest clinical Multiplace chamber system that still offers key premium features for maximum patient comfort and safety. Despite its smaller internal diameter, the system comes equipped with walk-in rectangular doors for ease of patient ingress/egress.
- Rectangular doors with a 30”x 60” (77 cm x 152 cm) opening are available for entry into Entry Lock and Main Lock
- Six PVHO grade windows are provided in main lock for maximum
- visibility of the chamber interior.
- Two PVHO grade windows are provided in the entry lock
- External canty or internal LED lights are provided throughout the chamber
- The chamber is equipped with intuitive and easy to use controls