The 12000 Series dual or triple-lock cylindrical chamber system can accommodate up to 30 occupants. Door sills are made flush with the adjoining building floors. The chamber can be either made from a segmented PVHO shell that permits installation in spaces with limited access or from conventional single-piece shells. The chambers come equipped with our state-of-the-art Touchscreen Computer Controls System (TSCS) with manual backups for key life-supporting functions. Chambers are outfitted with reclining chairs, high efficiency climate control and sound attenuation systems that warrants maximum safety and occupant comfort.
- Accommodate up to 30 occupants
- Touchscreen Computer Controls Systems (TSCS)
- Reclining chairs
- High-efficiency climate control
- Sound attenuation systems
- 13 PVHO grade windows and provided in chamber shell for maximum visibility of the chamber interior
- Segmented PVHO shell fabrication permits installation in locations with limited access and allows for passage through existing doors