This is the most versatile and economically designed chamber system that can be installed in a stand-alone hospital building or a portable modular building. 8400 series chambers are 84
inches internal diameter rated for 6 to 10 occupants. Chamber comes with walk-in rectangular doors and can be made in a single or dual lock cylindrical format. Rectangular door sills can be flush with the adjoining building floors. This system is typically equipped with PCCI pneumatic controls for operation but can be outfitted with PCCI Touchscreen Computer Control System (TSCS) if needed.
- Rectangular doors with a 32”x 66” (81 cm x 168 cm) opening are available for entry into Entry Lock and Main Lock
- Each door is complete with a 10” viewport
- Six PVHO grade windows are provided in main lock for maximum visibility of the chamber interior
- Two PVHO grade windows areprovided in the entry lock
- External canty or internal LED lights are provided throughout the chamber
- The chamber is equipped with intuitive and easy to use controls