The Sechrist 4100H model is one of the leading hyperbaric chamber systems available on the market and one of the more advanced models of its kind. This model is the only monoplace hyberbaric systems that feature two emergency vent modes. Known for its incredible amenities, the Model 4100 hyperbaric chamber features an entertainment system.
Sechrist was founded over 35 years ago in 1973, by Ron Sechrist, a mechanical engineer with a passion for the research and development of new life-saving medical technologies. The passionate engineer had a vision to create some of the most innovative, life-saving medical technologies available in the industries. His commitment to research and development and innovation in the medical industry has resulted in the creation of some of the most exciting technologies available in the industry today.
Interested in learning more about the Sechrist Industries 4100H Hyperbaric Chamber or the other new and used hyperbaric systems that we sell? Fill out the contact form below or contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable customer service associate.
- 41” interior with capacity of up to 700 lbs
- Emergency shut-off system
- Automatic vent system
- Decompression rate of 119 seconds
- Precision controls for easy viewing and monitoring
- Blood pressure, EKG and temperature monitoring mechanisms
- Emergency vent rate 30 pig
- Temperature range 50-100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Humidity range 30 to 90 percent 77 degree Fahrenheit