SMP’s Twinlock Hyperbaric Chamber is the latest medical-based chamber offered by one of the leading suppliers of commercial diving equipment in the world. For more than two decades, Submarine Manufacturing & Products Limited (SMP LTD) has been manufacturing superior quality hyperbaric chambers in a range of sizes and specifications to suit all individualized needs. As registered members of the IMCA, customers can rest assured that all SMP hyperbaric chambers are fully compliant to high standards. Based in Lancashire, United Kingdom, SMP is an award-winning hyperbaric chamber manufacturer that provides the highest levels of safety and new innovative technology.
The Twinlock Hyperbaric Chamber is no exception to the high quality of SMP models, specifically manufactured to exceed all international requirements. With its standard commercial twinlock specification, the hyperbaric chamber is able to meet the harsh offshore environment. Outfitting of the chamber varies on the individual clients’ requirements, since the chamber is fully customizable with a range of optional extra features. The Twinlock Hyperbaric Chamber is available in three different diameters, 1.5 meters, 1.8 meters, or 2 meters.
Interested in learning more about the SMP Twinlock Diver Decompression Hyperbaric Chamber or the other new and used hyperbaric systems that we sell? Fill out the contact form below or contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable customer service associate.
- Low-pressure oxygen and air gauges (0/80 FSW gauges or 230 FWS/70m gauges)
- Tungham, stainless steel, and brass pipe work on all controls
- Pressure relief valves on every lock
- Mounted with a minimum of three viewports and medical lock fitted
- Range of customizable extras, including thermo hygrometer, emergency heating, hyperbaric mattresses, back pressure regulator, sound powered phone, TV camera monitoring, hyperbaric fire extinguisher, LED lights, or DDC medical kit
- Spacious room for two people laying down or four people sitting in the bunks
- One entry lock and two main locks
- Standard SMP Intercom System for communications
- Digital Oxygen Analyzer with high/low alarms
- Each lock equipped with oxygen overboard dump masks or hoods