The Sigma 40 Hyperbaric Chamber is one of the latest pieces of equipment to hit the market in the field of hyperbaric therapy. Perry has been on the leading edge of what is going on in the hyperbaric field for some time and remain on of the leading innovators today. Perry is paving the way by advancing future research and development in the industry to provide top level care. In addition, Perry strives to maintain an ethical code of conduct in their business practice and product development that is unmatched by any other hyperbaric medical provider.
Perry strives for excellence in all they do in order to ensure the absolute best care possible and their development of the Sigma 40 is no exception. The system’s features ensure that patients will receive the greatest care possible with the most advanced technology available on the market today. This equipment is developed with customizable controls that allow for the highest level of safety and comfort experienced in hyperbaric treatment. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance and drives all of Perry’s product development.
Interested in learning more about the Perry Baromedical Sigma 40 Hyperbaric Chamber or the other new and used hyperbaric systems that we sell? Fill out the contact form below or contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable customer service associate.
- 40.5″ internal diameter cylinder
- Noise-reduced compartment chamber
- Manual temperature climate control for optimum comfort
- Customizable stretcher that handles up to 700 lbs. capacity
- Safety handrails and expanded stretcher width
- Gurney with various width adjustment options
- Flat screen television with CD and DVD capabilities
- Two-way communication channel