With the further development and implementation of hyperbaric treatments, having a system that is easy to use and comfortable for both patients and medical staff is becoming more important. Enhanced technology and medical developments are making a higher level of both functionality and comfort. Take the Gulf Coast Hyperbarics Double-Lock Rectangular Hyperbaric Chamber, for example.
This chamber delivers an innovative design that facilitates service to a larger number of patients while making treatments more possible and effective. Designed for comfort and utility, this chamber has a variety of features that patients and medical practitioners love. Measuring 9’4” wide and featuring a chamber height of 7’4”, this model includes three sliding doors for functional access. The design also includes large 18” viewing portals to allow for ample natural lighting within the chamber. Standard with high-definition color monitors that allow a direct line of sight for the main and transfer chamber, this Gulf Coast Hyperbaric system makes monitoring and caring for patients much easier.
Featuring two Kaeser 30 horsepower compressors that produce and filter 230 ACFM of air, the system delivers Grade D breathing air that is housed in 660 gallon air receivers. Certified to ASME Section VII, Division I, and PVHO standards the Gulf Coast Hyperbaric Chamber is an innovative piece of equipment worth checking out.
Interested in learning more about the Gulf Coast Hyperbarics Double-Lock Rectangular Hyperbaric Chamber or the other new and used hyperbaric systems that we sell? Fill out the contact form below or contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable customer service associate.
- Three nitrogen-purged 32” HD television monitors
- Compatible viewing system for watching cable television shows, VHS, or DVDS
- A selection of 4 audio channels including AM, FM, satellite radio, or television
- 12 individual seats with ergonomic design and removable drink holders
- Temperature indicator and adjustable air conditioning
- Gas control system for therapeutic control
- Monitors for oxygen and carbon dioxide
- Open paging system
- Operating analysis for chamber and breathing gas