The Pan-America Hyperbarics PAH-M10+2 Multiplace Oxygen Chamber is ideally suited for busy medical centers and hospitals that have a strong demand for hyperbaric oxygen therapy treatments. Pan-America Hyperberics, Inc., otherwise known as PAHI, is widely known in the industry for its excellent customer service, innovative designs and quality products. The company strives to introduce new products to the market that have been refined over previous models, and this is to ensure that its clients’ needs are met in the best possible way. In addition, all of its products are manufactured in a manner that complies with international codes and requirements for safety and quality.
The PAH-M10+2 Multiplace Oxygen Chamber is fully functional in high-demand environments. This model can treat up to 10 patients simultaneously in its large treatment room. It is loaded with advanced technological features and thoughtful amenities to ensure superior treatment results and relaxed patients.
Interested in learning more about the PAH-M10+2 Multiplace Oxygen Chamber or the other new and used hyperbaric systems that we sell? Fill out the contact form below or contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable customer service associate.
- Use of compressed air for pressurization gas and oxygen inside the chamber
- Operating pressure of up to six ATA
- Compliance with ANSI/ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- 10 seats in the main compartment, two seats in the transfer compartment
- External length of 7025 mm, and internal diameter of 2500 mm
- Two independent fire suppression systems for safety
- Administration of up to 100 percent oxygen through head tents or an oronasal mask
- Patient communication system