The Fink Engineering TL20 triple-lock hyperbaric chamber is designed to fulfill the needs of large hospitals. Its main lock accommodates up to 12 patients at 3 ATA, while its two diver locks each accommodate up to 4 patients at 6 ATA. Claustrophobic patients can relax in the spacious treatment areas, which have the same dimensions as standard hospital rooms.
Fink Engineering is an Australian manufacturer of advanced medical hyperbaric chambers. Fink’s innovative chamber designs and state-of-the-art fabrication facilities have led it to become one of the world’s leading manufacturers of rectangular hyperbaric chambers. Rectangular chambers have a number of advantages over traditional cylindrical chambers, such as easier wheelchair access and more traditional furnishing options.Fink triple-lock chambers are in use at Royal Brisbane Hospital, Townsville Hospital, and Melbourne’s Alfred Hospital.
Interested in learning more about the Fink Engineering Triple-lock Hyperbaric Chamber or the other new and used hyperbaric systems that we sell? Fill out the contact form below or contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable customer service associate.
- Large 1.2m by 1.92m flush-fit sliding doors allows wheelchairs, patient beds and supply trolleys to be easily loaded into the treatment chambers.
- Supplementary 350mm x 350mm x 500mm medical lock is large enough to hold bedpans, ventilators and resuscitators.
- Integrated environmental control system maintains a constant comfortable humidity and temperature. Patients are treated with oxygen hoods or BIBS masks.
- Unique push-button life support system, with manual backup, is safe and easy to use.
- Advanced water-deluge fire suppression system complies with NFPA 99. Water nozzles cover all areas of the chamber.
- Included 4-channel audiovisual system and large-diameter television ports keep patients entertained during treatment.
- Flushing toilet in the entrance lock enhances patient comfort.
- Fink hyperbaric chambers have the same finish as the rest of the hospital, and can accommodate a variety of furnishings to improve the comfort of patients.
- Compliant with AS1210, ASME PVHO-1 and NFPA 99. Optionally compliant with ASME Certification Section VIII Division 1.