With a closer look at what the Fink Engineering Single Lock Hyperbaric System has to offer, you may determine that this is the right solution to invest in for your medical facility’s needs. Fink Engineering is known for manufacturing durable, innovative hyperbaric chambers and rooms and for bringing these solutions to medical facilities with a competitive rate. The company has been manufacturing its products since 1987, and today, you can find its products in numerous hospitals and treatment centers in North America, Australia and other areas around the globe.
The Single Lock Hyperbaric System is just one of several models produced by Fink Engineering, and this model has been specifically designed for use in medium-sized treatment centers and medical facilities. Like the Double Lock Hyperbaric System manufactured by Fink Engineering, it is capable of treating up to eight patients simultaneously. This is a true benefit to facilities that often need to treat multiple patients with breathing disorders at the same time.
Interested in learning more about the Fink Engineering Single Lock Hyperbaric Systems or the other new and used hyperbaric systems that we sell? Fill out the contact form below or contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable customer service associate.
- A cost-effective single lock design ideal for facilities looking for an affordable solution
- The ability to accommodate hospital beds and wheelchairs with large sliding doors
- Easy temperature and humidity control through an advanced system
- Breathing assistance through BIBS and oxygen hoods
- Large, 350 square mm medical lock that can accommodate large medical equipment
- Safety features like an advanced life support system
- 4-channel entertainment system
- Compliance with AS1210, ASME PVHO-1, NFPA 99 and Section VIII Division 1