The Double Lock Hyperbaric System from Fink Engineering is one of the most popular models of byperbaric chambers in use in large medical facilities today. Fink Engineering is a reputable, established company that has been manufacturing various models of hyperbaric systems since 1987, and its products are found in numerous medical facilities in Australia and New Zealand as well as across North America. The company is widely known for its impressive quality as well as the innovative features found in many of its models.
The Double Lock Hyperbaric System is ideal for large hospital facilities and other medical centers that have large treatment areas. This is a rectangular-shaped hyperbaric chamber room that has the ability to treat up to eight patients at one time, so it is ideal high-capacity facilities that treat individuals with various types of respiratory disorders and other related conditions.
Interested in learning more about the Fink Engineering Double Lock Hyperbaric System or the other new and used hyperbaric systems that we sell? Fill out the contact form below or contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable customer service associate.
- Sliding doors allow wheelchairs and hospital beds to be rolled in
- Highly advanced control system that maintains temperature and humidity of the room with ease
- Oxygen hoods or BIBS for patients to breathe easily
- Medical lock measures 350 square mm, large enough to accommodate ventilators and other large medical equipment
- Life support system for safe operation
- Entertainment system for patients’ convenience and comfort
- Complies with certification requirements for Section VIII Division 1, AS1210, ASME PVHO-1 and NFPA 99