This hybrid monoplace chamber has a larger metal mass (half acrylic, half steel) which allows the patient to be cooler at lower ventilation flows. It contains a steel .375″ firewall between any source of fire and the patient. Patients (especially women) feel less exposed in the half acrylic design. As a result of the hybrid design, acrylic replacement costs are greatly reduced. This unit can be pressurized with oxygen or medical grade air.
- Stryker Hyperbaric Gurney Included
- Eqipped with a TCOM Cable
- 1 year warranty from date of installation
- ASME PVHO-1 (Latest Addenda)
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- 32″ (81.280 cm) inside diameter
- 101.75″ (256.60 cm) overall length
- 48″ width
- TCOM ready penetrations
- ASME U Stamped
- Meets or exceeds NFPA-99-2012 Chapter 14 requirements.
- Test pressure: 45 PSIG
- Weight: 3616 Lbs