The ETC BARA-MED XD Monoplace hyperbaric chamber is one of the latest products to come out on the market to date. ETC has been a lead manufacturer and key player in the hyperbaric industry for some time and has provided researchers the resources needed to pave the way for future advancement and development of hyperbaric technology. As a leading provider in the field, ETC has always strived to maintain a gold standard in ethical business conduct, setting a benchmark within the industry.
The BARA-MED XD stands out in the line of ETC hyperbaric chambers by exhibiting the new state-of-the-art technologic developments that ensure patients receive the very best care available on the market.
ETC developed the BARA-MED XD Monoplace Hyperbaric Chamber to ease treatment process for health technicians with additional advancements such as the airbreak system, wedge cushion, hyperbaric pillow, gas selection panel, auxiliary audio input, and two-way patient communication with call button.
Interested in learning more about the BARA-MED XD Monoplace Hyperbaric Chamber from ETC Biomedical Systems or the other new and used hyperbaric systems that we sell? Fill out the contact form below or contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable customer service associate.
- BARA-PRESS Computerized Control System
- Safe hard copy record documentation
- Enhanced record account keeping accuracy
- Medical record software interface
- Pressure relief mattress optimized for patient comfort
- Scoop litter and rail placement for optimized space
- Ventilation system with efficient oxygen consumption
- Maximum patient capacity of 700 lbs.